Saturday, June 22, 2013

A BRIEF introduction

I am originally from a much bigger city near Houston, but I fell in love and married a country boy. I moved to a small town that boasts a Walmart, a small movie theatre, and a "mall" that has a handful of stores in it. I live with my husband and two boys out in the country on over a hundred acres. We have a few goats and three dogs. We live just down the road from my in-laws, which is nice and not all at the same time. 

About me:

I am a formally trained chef, and I graduated with high honors from Le Cordon Bleu in Austin, TX. 
I am in the last week of finishing my bachelor's degree in Culinary Management from Le Cordon Bleu, which is an online college. 
My sons are 5 and 1.5. Having boys is a blast.
I was born and raised in Texas. 
I love being a mother, and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 
I am still breastfeeding my youngest. 


No comments:

Post a Comment